- Collect any additional neighborhood comments and ideas for future consideration, and answer questions. (This web page will accept input through July 31.)
- Begin these measures this summer:
- No parking on one side of Ascension Drive through the back-to-back curves.
- Add striping to address speeding concerns.
- Pursue a 20 mph neighborhood streets program, including implementation on Ascension Drive. This is a citywide proposal, requiring discussion and input from the Tigard Transportation Advisory Committee (TTAC) and approval by City Council.
Consultation has concluded