Small Business Administration / CARES Act
- Paycheck Protection Program - An SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- EIDL Advance Loan - Designed to provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. At this time, only agricultural business applications will be accepted due to limitations in funding availability and the unprecedented submission of applications already received.
- Express Bridge Loans - Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- Debt Relief - The SBA is providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Internal Revenue Service
- Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments - Tax help for taxpayers, businesses, tax-exempt organizations and others – including health plans – affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).