Neighborhood Notice: Site Selection Field Work
The city’s design engineer (Murraysmith) and their subcontractors will be performing various site visits to support the site selection technical decision-making process. Work will include initial surveying work and geotechnical borings to collect information at both the Cach Water and Sunrise Park sites to better determine which site could best support the building of a new water reservoir. The subcontractors will be working at both sites intermittently during the month of December 2021.
What the contractor will be doing:
- Using survey equipment to stake the approximate center of the reservoir if it were to be located at each site.
- Drilling geotechnical borings at each site.
What you can expect:
- Work between the hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Survey personnel, geotechnical personnel, and equipment onsite.
- Contractor vehicles parked along the eastern boundary of the Cach Water Site and the southern boundary of Sunrise Park.